General Discussion

It's About Time

It's About Time

Postby MajickMan » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Ok, so it took me 3 whole days to get BDO downloaded since well... I dunno why. I just finished getting it yesterday, and within an hour of total lag; and having no idea whatsoever about what I'm doing, where I am, or the map have successfully reached level 6 and gotten lost in some town that I'm not sure where I am XD. I'll be back on later. So far though, just by doing story quests they make it really pretty easy to level in the beginning. I like that a lot, as the EndGame content and Guild Functions seem to be a crucial part of the game.

Oh yeah, I'm on Orwen/Mediah01 with you guys. I'll pop into TS and say hi later. I'm working on a personal project in the new CBT for Luna Online Reborn that starts in... 55 minutes. I did pay to play BDO though, and as soon as later I'll be working my way up in there. Until my internet situation is resolved (meaning I get a new computer) I won't be able to contribute what I should to the guild, so I'll wait to apply until I'm able to provide what's demanded. I read the whole post on expectations, and currently I just can't live up to them. :D

I'll be in touch.

-- Do you believe in Majick?
MajickMan

Re: It's About Time

Postby Thypher » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Welcome to the game and looking foreward to playing with ya!
Thypher

Return to General Discussion